I was inspired by Lesley to make these. She had her first play with her gelli plate yesterday, pop over to see how she got on here. I used left overs for mine.
The background for this one was made using a Prima bubbles stencil. I added stamping in black stazon and edged with black soot distress ink.
The background of this one was created using a foam plate that I made, stamping into the gelli plate after the paint has been applied. Stamped the Dina lady and the Andy Skinner text in olive stazon. Edged in walnut stain distress ink.
The background on this one was created with stencils and a foam stamp. The Seth stamp from the Solar System set was stamped first in olive green. I masked off the Andy Skinner eye stamp and the word and stamped in back stazon. I used white sharpie pen on the eye. Edged with walnut stain distress ink.
PaperArtsy have a theme of mono printing this week.