Had another play with some chipboard and a frame.
I switched this one around and did the modelling paste and stamping on the inner frame. I only took one photo as the process is exactly the same as it was in the previous frame posts, but I did use different colours and missed a couple of stages out.
Dry brushed and outside edges darkened.
Unfortunately you can't see it too well here, but I added interference blue and turquoise.
Hopefully you can make out the shimmer.
Onto the outer frame which was gesso'd and painted with three shades of green media paint.
Weathered wood and white crackle paint.
Lots of greens, blues and a purple painted over the top of crackle until I was happy with the colours.
After putting it all together, I decided the outer frame needed a little something else, so added some stamping in black stazon.
Rusty washers added to each of the corners.
The chipboard die cut heart was crackled, painted with antiquing cream and most of it removed to enhance the cracks.
Stamping on the crackle and the modelling paste.
All products used were from the DecoArt Media range.