I'd had an idea brewing for a while. I pulled some gelli prints and chose the ones with the most white space to brayer on DecoArt multi surface satin neon paints.
This is a good way to extend to the edges of the paper so you end up with a full A4 sheet as opposed to the 8 x 10 you get from the gelli print.
Added some background stamping using my new to me set of Seth Apter Solar System stamps and various colours of stazon inks.
I chose four of the prints and cut them into four (A6), added marks with paint and a sharpie pen to each piece.
And finally I made them into cards and added a main image to most of them.
I used a PA mini image in a frame as the focal piece for this card.
A Tim Holtz image stamped onto tissue, you can actually still see the background underneath through the tissue.
And I haven't used my Stampotique stamps for a while, so out they came. The images were coloured with distress pens.
And as I had some strips of gelli print left, I stuck them on the inside of the insert.
I purposely haven't put any sentiments on any of them as I don't know what I want them for yet.