Clay heads from a mold, but I needed to make them 3d so added a piece of a polystyrene ball to the back.
Again I wanted to test the Americana Fabric Stiffener to see how stiff it would go. Stuck the head on a wooden skewer and blue tacked it in the empty wkd bottle.
As you can see, I did two. I used a cotton muslin to cover both bottles. It's pretty light weight and see through as you can see the labels from the bottle through the fabric.
Once completely dry (24+ hours) I carefully pulled the bottles out.
And I'm happy to say that they both stood up independently just from the stiffness of the fabric.
Close up of the bottom of the fabric which you can clearly see through.
As you probably know by now, PaperArtsy have a theme of liquid sculpting medium for their challenge this week.