I'm in a mini marvels swap and this month the theme is altered dominos. It's been a bit of a rush job as I went back to work on Thursday and the deadline is next weekend, but I got there in the end.
They are foam dominos and were initially painted in everlasting chalk decoart paint, next I randomly added silver shimmer dazzling metallics, then I stamped the PA mini script in black stazon to create the background. I stamped the images onto text print paper, cut them out and stuck them on with decoupage glue and then sealed the whole of the domino with it. Once dry I pierced a couple of holes, added wire and embellishments to finish.