I've been so engrossed with cutting up images and making new ones that I've neglected some new things I recently purchased, so today I decided to play with them all!! I scraped fibre paste through an Andy Skinner stencil, once dry added some Lindy's sprays, I recently got the French heritage set. I added some gold DA media fluid acrylic to some golden tar gel. This wasn't actually as drippy as I thought it was going to be, so unfortunately I ended up with bigger blobs than I really wanted, but hey ho.
I added some stamping to the background in iced spruce distress ink. Stamped in timber brown stazon the Dina image and Clarity word on separate card, cut it out, glued it on and outlined it with dark brown pencil along with some of the stencilled area. Used bronze pan pastel over the textured fibre paste. This photo was taken outside in the garden.