I put a bit of each of the above in a mixing pot and spread it on some wooden mdf shapes.
I put a thin layer on the tag, two layers on the atc and a thick layer on the heart. Dried them with a heat gun and they bubbled, hissed and went sticky. I left them to dry off and then painted them in DA carbon black acrylic from the media range. I'd forgotten how good this stuff is. Great coverage, only one coat needed.
Next I added some of the DA metallic lustres and as you can see the texture has really popped.
I used champagne ice and emerald on the atc, turquoise, black shimmer and silver on the tag and copper kettle, orange flicker and iced espresso on the heart. I buffed them up with a dry cloth.
I'll be back again when I make them into something x.