Martin cut the corners off a couple of pieces of wood for me to make houses and as I got my order of DecoArt media acrylics I decided to try them out. I gesso'd them and gave the bottoms a couple of coats of paint, one in pyrrole orange and the other in hansa yellow.
I masked the bottom off and painted the tops in ultramarine blue and primary magenta.
I then randomly added some stencilling using various colours of media acrylics and stencils.
Next I outlined some of the stencilling using posca pens and added dots etc with more paint and the end of a paintbrush. Once totally dry I am going to give them a coat of varnish.
These are the sides.
And these are the other sides.
I took inspiration for these from this GelliArts FB page.
All the paints and mediums are from the DecoArt media range.