Wednesday 7 January 2015

Another Master Board - Media Acrylics


I stuck some random pieces of tissue tape onto a piece of heavy weight white card.


Using a brayer, I started with cobalt teal hue Decoart media acrylic paint.


For the next layer I added ultramarine blue.


Then primary magenta.



And finally a tiny amount of dioxazine purple.


And I added some marks using carbon black and titanium white, an old credit card and some bottle tops.

All paints are from the DecoArt media range.


11 comments:

massofhair said...

LOVE your master board Sam, the colours are really beautiful and you know i love DecoArt Media paints and mediums very much. Always look forward to your play posts :-) xxx

Helen said...

great combination of colours. do I need the decoart paints as well as the sprays then? seems maybe I do...

jojo79 said...

Lovely Sam - I am thinking the same as Helen! but do I need any more paint...

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic layers of colour for a fab masterboard - yum!
Alison xx

Sid said...

Looks good Sam !!

chrissie said...

Fabulous ideas for this Sam love the colours

Chrissie x

Kirsten said...

Love it, those colours are gorgeous.

hazel said...

I love your masterboard, the colours are fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

craftytrog said...

Love the colours on this one Sam! xxx

Julie Lee said...

I do so love masterboards - so much fun! The colours on this are gorgeous! Sorry I've not been around that much lately. Life has been mega busy. I will try to catch up! xx

craftimamma said...

Nice one Sam! Gorgeous colours and love the random nature of this masterboard.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Blog Archive