I came across this post by Dion Dior and loved what she did, so had a play myself.
This one didn't work properly as I had a bit of trouble with the masking fluid, ie it was too thick and lumpy, but I carried on with it and once I'd added the white splats and outlined the image in the white pen, it kind of came to life.
The colours of the dragonfly show better on this one as I got better coverage with the masking fluid and I also used lighter colours of sprays compared to the first one.
I outline the main image with a black smudgy pencil.
I used an open butterfly for this one and the smudgy pencil again.
I tried to show the shimmer on this one, but it's so dark outside today as it's raining, it's not come out too well.