Saturday 4 October 2014

Port Sunny Craft Show


So first port of call was the PA stand and Leandra and Emma were already demoing.


And Mark waiting for his first customers!!


And the reason we kept it quiet, we wanted to surprise Lin and Chris, and it was fate, as I just happened to walk straight into Lin whilst Chris nipped to the loo!!


Chris and Lin on the PA stand.


And the other Lin, the Lin who came with Chris - confusing isn't it!!


And we all met up again to go for lunch.


After lunch it was still quite busy.


And then I bumped into Lin and Chris again after much shopping!!


And after parting again I saw Helen.


And grabbed a quick pickie of Emma and Leandra.


And just before Lin and Chris were leaving, a team photo except Emma had disappeared.  The lady in the front between Helen and Chris, is another Chris, who actually very kindly got the tickets for us - thanks Chris xx


And then Lin and Chris went to find Emma to say bye.


We also saw MassofHair at the show, who was also pleased to see us as she didn't know we were all going either!!


Back to Leandra and the demoing at PA.


Still pretty busy with just under half an hour to go.


Thinning out a little bit.


Back to PA and there was Emma doing a demo.



Creating a background with the new pens.


Emma stamping with one of the new Sara Naumman stamps.



Viola, there we go, fabulous.


Not sure if Emma loves these pens or is blowing the dust off - lol


And finally, this is what I bought.

We all had an absolutely fantastic day and the show was brilliant.




18 comments:

craftytrog said...

Great pics Sam, looks like you all had a fab day! xxx

Helen said...

Great pics will share mine when I get home tomorrow

Hazel Agnew said...

Have come onto my iMac so that I can read the words/ glad that you had a good time Sam. can't believe that Helen needed more stuff though. she could probably stock her own stall! xx

jojo79 said...

Great pics, looks like you had a great time. x

Julie Lee said...

Lovely pics, Sam! Looks like you had a great time! It's lovely to see Helen and Lin again - I've not met Emma yet, but it looks like she did some great demo-ing - and would Chris be Pear-shaped Chris by any chance, well the Chris who writes a blog of that name, anyway? I really like her blog, if that is her! Julie Ann xxx

Ruth said...

Oh Sam....I remember seeing some of you and I wish I'd realised who you were, I'd have said hello. I 'stalked' Leandra demoing the brayering, in fact I can see my head on one of the photos! It's a great show and such a lovely place. Glad you all enjoyed it. Ruth x

Chris said...

Oh Sam, I wish I'd known you were going. I can't believe I didn't see you!

Great photos.

This show was better than the last time I went although I didn't buy much. I was more interested in talking to friends that I hadn't seen for a long time.

Glad you had a good day

Chris xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

so pleased you all had a fab time. great photos Sam and nice stash xx

craftimamma said...

Told you it was a fab show and gorgeous place! It has to be even better now PaperArtsy are there. So glad you had such a fantastic day and you really made me want to go again next year. Nice lot of stash you found!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful photos - I am still pea green with envy!!
Sandy

chrissie said...

Sounds like a good day was had by all Sam and you got some new goodies as well so can't wait to see what you do with those

Love Chrissie x

Sid said...

Didn't know you were there Sam ! Pity as we could have had a chat. Glad you enjoyed it though !

Julia S-W said...

Looks like fun and not as crushed as Ally Pally.
Great goodies too.
Julia xx

Cath Wilson said...

Can't believe I missed you, Sam! I was working with Jill (stampman) but wandered a bit with Dot and/or Lynne for first hour or so. Lynne and her mum are on your first photo, watching the demo. I ran over to them there while getting Dot's order in the cafe, telling them Dot was there. GARY - am so frustrated I missed you. Glad you enjoyed the show. Cath xxx

massofhair said...

It was a fab shock to see you all at HSNW Show, well done keeping your secret!

Glad you all enjoyed your visit to both Port Sunlight and the Show. Liz does a fantastic job organising the show and always makes sure that each stand has different items, it's why it's small but amazing!

Cheeky picture of me and yes my bum etc does looks big. Exhausted after the show, got a few bits and bobs and already looking forward to next years show.

Fab post:-) xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

It was great to meet you - so glad you had a good time! The shows there are my favourites, mainly because I get to meet up with friends! Looks as though I missed meeting some other bloggers though! Love your Port Sunlight pics in previous blog too! Hope we meet again some time! Chrisx

Neet said...

Lovely photos Sam - hope you get down to it again.
Hugs, Neet xx

Kirsten said...

Great photos, glad you all had fun.

Blog Archive