Tuesday 17 December 2013

Micro Beads & Corrugated



I started playing with some pieces of corrugated, I cut the arches out with the TH die and painted them with lumiere paints. I randomly added glossy accents to some of the grooves and poured in the glass micro beads. I stamped the images onto separate card, cut them out and coloured them with portfolio pastels.


The arch has been cut from a piece running the opposite way.


Close up of the mirco beads in the corrugated grooves.


Exactly the same for this one, except I painted the corrugated in pewter lumiere paints. Stamped the LP image and again coloured with portfolio pastels.  


I started off using the light blue beads but wasn't keen on the contrast, so for the main piece I switched to the darker ones.


Close up of the beads in the grooves.

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Love these little beads!! Great make!
xxx Marianne

Carol Q said...

I do like these Sam. Really unusual

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of the micro beads with the corrugate. Great job Sam.

Helen said...

Oh, Sam I love those - the micro beads are perfect - I have loads of them too somewhere and I've just had an idea that I must remember to try sometime!

Alison said...

Love these, especially the pewter one! xxx

chrissie said...

Amazing what you have done with the corruagted card Sam-love the way you used the grooves both ways on.

Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

I like these!! The beads look great.

Blog Archive