I started playing with some pieces of corrugated, I cut the arches out with the TH die and painted them with lumiere paints. I randomly added glossy accents to some of the grooves and poured in the glass micro beads. I stamped the images onto separate card, cut them out and coloured them with portfolio pastels.
The arch has been cut from a piece running the opposite way.
Close up of the mirco beads in the corrugated grooves.
Exactly the same for this one, except I painted the corrugated in pewter lumiere paints. Stamped the LP image and again coloured with portfolio pastels.
I started off using the light blue beads but wasn't keen on the contrast, so for the main piece I switched to the darker ones.
Close up of the beads in the grooves.