Sunday, 29 December 2013

Changing Faces


Another piece of chipboard randomly covered with grunge paste, painted with various colours of fresco, haystack, Spanish mulberry, stone and cinnamon.  I stamped the image in black stazon onto crackly tissue paper. Using my new spellbinders sprockets set I cut the gear from very thin cardboard. I coloured a piece of acetate in latte, ginger and caramel, ran it through an embossing folder and attached with T!m's tiny attacher.


I added another of my Utee embellishments.


Close up of the grunge paste texture on the background and the embossed acetate.

5 comments:

massofhair said...

Finding this one a tad spooky, not keen on doll faces even though i know this isn't a doll face. Gr8 work though:-)

isisimaginings.com said...

I love that. It's weird, wonderful & right up my street!

Sandy said...

Oh wow!! This is fabulous - how in the world did I miss this beauty!!
sandy

chrissies said...

What a difference the added acetate layer makes to the overall appearance-brilliant

Love Chrissie x

Lin said...

Love it Sam just love it!!

Blog Archive