I stamped the foliage and the script images very lightly onto the tag by swooshing the ink pad over the stamps. I coloured the background with shaded lilac, seedless preserves and picked raspberry distress inks. The dragonfly image was stamped in versamark ink and the whole image was embossed with black embossing powder. I added an extra two coats to the wings on the left and the body.
For the forth coat I added shabby pink frantage embossing enamels by Stampendous from their vintage kit, and also along the bottom of the tag.
I did this one in exactly the same way, but used faded jeans, salty ocean, broken china and peacock feathers on the background.
And instead of the frantage enamels, I added silver micro glass beads.