Over on T!m's blog he's been playing with rub ons and stains to create his May tag. You can find out how he did it here. This is my version of what he did!!
I decided to do exactly the same thing again, only this time I used the distress inks. And unfortunately I didn't put the main image quite as far across as I did the first time, so when I came to attach the ribbon film, it basically covered the face, so with a little re-arranging, it came out like this!!
And here are the two side by side, left is the inks, right is the stains. To me the inked one looks a little more blockier than the stains one, but then they are liquid stains!!