Another built up frame using the TH dies, stamps and lots of 3d foam!!
I decided to stick to black and white this time. The frames were coloured in fresco paints and stamped with TH images in versamark ink. Sticky embossing powder was poured over and then heated. Schizzle foil in the opposite colours was pressed into the sticky, hot powder. Unfortunately I put the foil on the pediment the wrong way round which is why it's not very sharp!!
The main TH image was stamped on white card with black stazon, the dice beads were added and the lock and key were hi-lighted with pewter treasure gold. The crown is from a Cuttlebug die/embossing set with black gems added.
The sun came out this afternoon so I took another photo in natural day light.