Monday 8 April 2013

Pocket Watch Mini's


I've been playing with the mini pocket watch die I got recently.  I thought they'd make nice embellishments eventually when I find something to put them on.  I cut quite a few out and punched the middle out of most of them so I could stack them up on the bottom one.  I painted two silver, one black and left the bottom left one on the natural corrugated cardboard.  The centre piece for that one is a vintaj brass disc embossed with the woodland die I picked up very cheaply in Utah and it transformed when I sanded it back.  Acetate was used between the top and second layer of each one.

12 comments:

Minxy said...

these will make great embellies, i've not played with my die yet, think I now might have to now.

Clare with paint in her hair said...

ohhh those are bloomin brilliant!

Marianne said...

What a great idea. Lovely Sam!!
xxx Marianne

Helen said...

These look fab, Sam! Hope you find something to put them on soon. (Maybe on Saturday...!)

Jenny Marples said...

Love how you've played with these Sam. You have inspired me to play more too (just need a few more hours in the day!!) Hugs, Jenny x

Carol Q said...

ooh, isn't that scrumptious Sam!

Words and Pictures said...

They're so cool, Sam - and will make absolutely great extras on all sorts of projects. Got me thinking about that die now...
Alison x

Katy said...

This is so awesome! I love how you made them 3-D! :)

chrissie said...

You could start a shop and sell these Sam. Fantastic ideas and they look amazing

Love Chrissie xx

Lin said...

brilliant!!!

Sue said...

These are fab Sam, great idea to punch the bottoms out, I hadn't thought of that! xx

Burnice said...

These are great Sam.
Burn x

Blog Archive