Gosh it's been raining nearly all day today and it's been that dark and gloomy I had to craft with the light on!! So I decided to hit some spring colours / images and have a play. This one is an atc, background is pan pastels dairylide yellow (250.5) and bright yellow green shade (680.3). The image was stamped in black stazon. The edges were subtly inked in tea dye distress ink.
This one is sort of a bookmark size. Background again is pan pastels, well I haven't played with them for a while. Mixture of phthalo blue tint (560.8), phthalo blue (560.5) and ultramarine blue extra dark (520.1). The background image is stamped in iced spruce distress ink. The main Indigoblu image is stamped in timber brown stazon and the butterfly from the same plate was inked with distress markers, spritzed with water and stamped.
Background again is pan pastels dairylide yellow (250.5) and bright yellow green shade (680.3). The Crafty Individual images were stamped in black stazon and coloured with distress ink markers.
More pan pastels for the background. I inked up my new (to me) Stampotique word background stamp with walnut stain distress ink. The other images are from T!m's urban tapestry plate and inked in black stazon.
And lastly I used a combination of magenta (430.5), violet shade (470.3) and violet tint (470.8). The background image is a wooden stamp painted with pansy and mushroom Paperartsy fresco paint. The Lavinia image was stamped firstly in black stazon and then over stamped with seedless preserve distress ink. I don't know why but those Lavinia stamps really don't stamp well with permanent inks!!