Friday 10 June 2011

Tag Book


I used the super scallop crescent tag die by sizzix to cut the tags from chipboard.  I used various dabbers, along with sequin waste to create the front cover.  The words are computer generated using blueberry font.


The inside pages were coloured with various adirondack colour wash sprays.  I stamped and embossed anything I could find with numbers on it.  I coloured them using various mediums.


Once completed I bound the pages with my BIA machine and added a hitch fastener with a piece of hemp to the front cover so the book could be fastened closed.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

very nice love the shaping and the colours so pretty and some PINK
Hugs Kate x

Zoechaos said...

You had a wonderful messy time! making the most of your week then XOXO Zoe

Neet said...

Lovely colours and what a different shape for a book - brilliant!

Blog Archive