Angela has set this weeks challenge over at the Stamp Man and she has chosen butterflies and or dragonflies. I only have one of each stamp so I was slightly limited, but I think I did ok with it.
Over on Grungy Monday #11 this week we had to use t!m's faux batik technique which meant heat embossing and then removing with a hot iron.
Try it on Tuesdays are asking for a tag and some butterflies, so this also fits the bill quite nicely.
I used weathered wood distress stain and pine needle, faded jeans, peeled paint and old paper distress inks to create the background. The 'fly' images were clear heat embossed. The flower images were stamped in denim adirondack ink and the words in olive stazon. The melted embossing powder was taken off with a very hot iron and brown paper.