Saturday 11 June 2011

Dream Tag


Maz lent me her t!m tag alteration die and I put my movers and shapers word die in the tray and cut two tags from chipboard.  I coloured it with mushroom, hazelnut and espresso acrylic dabbers.  I also cut the heart and the crown from a t!m alteration die and once painted stamped the heart with silver acrylic paint and the middle of the silver heart with timber brown stazon.  Added the small circle to the hole of the tag and threaded string through.


And the really cool thing about the glassine paper is that it's see through.

This week the Simon Says Stamp and show a TAG, so this fits in perfectly.

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

good luck in the challenge as this is a sure winner love the glassine paper
Hugs Kate xx

Zoechaos said...

Great tag love the glassine paper it is fab to work with isn't it. XOXO Zoe

Alison said...

Brilliant tag! The glassine looks fab! xx

hazel said...

Fabulous tag Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Nancy said...

Very nice tag! I just got some of the glassine paper - can't wait to play!

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

Neet said...

Fab tag Sam - now you are tempting me to buy another die.

Blog Archive