Thanks to the extreme weather conditions, it gave me a chance to have a play with one of my purchases from Friday. Please don't be too harsh as I had no idea what I was doing apart from the fact that there was a lady demo-ing it at the show. But unfortunately her expertise was very limited as she had no facilities to have any hot or cold water. She was talking through most things, so two days later, it's hard to remember what she said and she wouldn't let anyone take any photos either!!!
As you can see I decided to try and make something with one of the above samples. I tried to incorporate some of the items I got on Friday. I used some hand dyed scrim, hand dyed jute, hand dyed bamboo fibres. I peeled off a layer of one of the silk rods, added some copper shavings and a couple of skeleton leaves from my stash. Everything is attached to a piece of green mountboard. I did try a piece of background with a pattern but it was too busy.
Unfortunately due to the weather, I had to have the light on to take the photo and the grid looks really shiny but it is quite a matt finish.