I decided to heat emboss a few images onto acetate using versamark ink and black embossing powder. I took a used babywipe and needle felted green and pink felted wool into it. I sewed the images onto the babywipe and sewed the babywipe onto a piece of calico which I'd previously dyed. I used the heat gun to shrink the babywipe (it wouldn't burn) and I burnt the bottom of the calico but it started to set on fire so I didn't do any more. I stamped green swirls with momento bamboo and raspberry adirondack ink. I printed 'just good friends' onto a piece of acetate, outlined it in black pen and used a candle flame to melt it. I sewed it onto the bottom of the calico. I turned the fabric over at the top and sewed a line across to create a pouch to thread the wood through to create the hanger. I put a bead at each end of the piece of wood and added a piece of co-ordinating wool to hang the piece.
This is a close up of the acetate image. It has been coloured with Pearlescent Watercolour Paints from Once Upon a Stamp.
And this is a close up of the just good friends on the acetate. It has been computer generated and outlined with a fine black pen.