I finally found some time to have a play with the stamps sets that I won from Particraft. I brayered ink from the mountain meadow big n juicy pad and stamped the main image in black stazon. For the words and the music notes I painted neat bleach onto the stamp and stamped into the ink to remove the colour. I also took a bit of colour away from the face and shoulders using a paintbrush. I mounted a purple piece of card onto a black piece and stamped it with a flourish stamp using sand eco friendly paint. I mounted the main image and added fibres. It does look much better from a distance but I had to get in close to get the photo!!!!
I painted a piece of white card with bronze eco friendly paints and when touch dry painted pool tide over the top, gave it a quick blast with the heat gun and then swiped some of the top coat off to reveal the bronze. You can get a really good shine on the metalic by buffing it up. I stamped the image using timber brown stazon. Tore and curled the edges. I stamped the instrument onto a painted surface, cut it out and covered it with diamond glaze. For the background I painted a piece of corrugated card in sand and stamped with mulch eco friendly paint and attached some string to hang it from. I added a piece of twill ribbon and brads.
These stamps are from the other set. Again I used the mountain meadow big n juicy but only used 3 of the colours. Stamped the image and a quote. Mounted it onto a piece of used dry babywipe. Painted the corrugated in sand. Mounted everything up and covered with a piece of angelina fibre which had been ironed over a rubber stamp.