Thursday 29 July 2010

Charms


It's ages since I've taken part in a swap and Zoe over on Lotstodorevisited forum is hosting a charms swap.  The 3 charms could be made from anything they just had to have a jump ring or a way of fixing them to someone or something.  I made them all the same way using a small cookie cutter placed over the intended image. I filled it with clear UTEE, when cooled cut it out, attached the pins, beads, sequins, wires, jump rings and chain and put a piece of felt on the back to cover it all.

12 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Sam, these are absolutely beautiful. I'm really, REALLY impressed! Love everything about them.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous love utee charms these are gorgeous. xx Zoe

Deborah said...

They are really fab Sam - hooray for UTEE!

crafty creations said...

Fantastic charms Sam - middle one is my fav xx Hilda

Burnice said...

fabulous Sam.
Burnice x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

These are gorgeous!
You asked where I found all the challenges to enter, if you ever want to have a look for something, I keep a blog updated. It's a day behind, so I updated yesterday's challenges this morning. So many out there, lol, I've become a bit addicted :P
http://unrestrictedchallenges.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

These are gorgeous, Sam.

Chrissie said...

Wow these are stunning Sam. I always know where to come for inspiration.
Chrissie xx

ju said...

Stunning Sam !

Femmy said...

fabulous charms Sam!!

Joy said...

Wow! Sam these are fantastic little charms xx

Angelnorth said...

These look fab Sam, love the beaded dangles!

Blog Archive