Friday 4 June 2010

Layering


This piece was created using lots of layers. I started with a piece of black netting, fused a piece of webbing to it, added some black, red and white fabrics, added another sheet of fused webbing, added red, black and white mulberry paper, added another sheet of fused webbing, added red, black and white fibres, another sheet of fused webbing and finally a sheet of black netting. I am hoping to make 5 charms from this piece. I am just waiting for my ruler to arrive so I can cut them accurately!!! To see how to do it properly and hopefully what they will look like when finished, take a look at this link which I followed.

1 comment:

LazyKay said...

Thanks for the link, it explains well what you're aiming for.

Can't wait to see the end result.

I think it will be great with this fabric/texture/colour combo.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive