Saturday, 19 June 2010

Just Playing


I wanted some foam stamps to paint and stamp onto fabric.  Zoe came up with a fab idea of making my own. I ran some sticky backed foam through the bigshot a couple of times using T!m's dies, mounted them onto pieces of wood and now I have myself a flourish, half a garland and a couple of flower foam stamps.


This is a piece of calico that I dyed using broken china distressed ink.  Although it looks creased I did iron it before I stamped onto it, but it's just how it's dried.  I used stream acrylic dabber and my new flourish stamp.

7 comments:

crafty creations said...

Fabulous Sam proves where there's a will there's a way !!!!!! well done xx Hilda

craftytrog said...

Brilliant idea sam! Off to find some foam! Lol! xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow that is a great effect and you are going that extra mile for your crafting these days with some fantastic effects
Kate xx

Zoechaos said...

Well made make great stamps. xx Zoe

Sid said...

Super effect !!

Chris said...

Great stamps, Sam. The calico looks fab.

Neet said...

I first made some stamps this way with Spellbinders Team but have not really thought about it recently.

Love the ones you have done and they look fab on the calico.

Blog Archive