Sunday 25 October 2009

Door Hanger - Lotstodo Challenge


A couple of weeks ago I had a crafty evening round at Maz's. Kate also dropped in for a coffee and catch up. Maz gave us a project to do, decorate a door hanger. So, I made mine for Kate and Kate is altering hers for me. I have to say, I am a tad worried as Kate is very heavily into PINK!!!!! Anyway, that's another story!! Her craft room has been christened 'the beach hut', hence the sign for her door. Giving it to her at the Dome today, hope she likes it.

7 comments:

crafty creations said...

Fantastic Hanger Sam and I'm sure Kate will love it. Have a great day at the Dome

downrightcrafty said...

Sam lovely to see you and the gang at the Dome....... when I found you. Love the door sign have proudly hung it in place as soon as I walked in. Will finish yours over the next few days (might take me that to remove the PINK!!!!!) only kidding...
cya soon
Kate x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I love this Sam, and I'm sure Kate will too :)

Paper Paradise said...

Seen Kates and it certainly is PINK (not really). Sure she will do you proud with the swap. Great idea with the 'beach hut plate too.
Sue x

LazyKay said...

That made me smile. I love the wee sea horse, it looks so happy. I'm sure Kate will be pleased with it (even if it's NOT pink!)

xxxxxxx

Beccy said...

Great hanger Sam love the lettering

Beccy x

Joy said...

Fab door Hanger Sam xx

Blog Archive