Friday 2 October 2009

Been Playing


I've been thinking for a while that I really should get some more help and advise on how to use the photoshop program installed my pc, so today I've downloaded some tutorials and had a play. The original is the middle one of the post below.

I'm quite impressed as I've managed to balance the colours, add brightness and contrast, crop, add text and add a frame. Not sure if this classes as digi-art yet but it was fun, quick and very easy once you know how!!!!

Tomorrow I am hoping to try cutting an image out and using it on a different background, although this might be a bit too ambitious!!!!

4 comments:

Neet said...

Very Impressive! Something I want to do but never got around to it. Well done you!

crafty creations said...

You've done brilliantly - fantastic!!!!

LazyKay said...

Oh, well done.

xxxxxxxxxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Well done you Sam, the pics are fantastic. I'm also teaching myself how to play better with Paintshop, and having lots of fun :)

Blog Archive