Thursday 18 October 2018

Powertex Tutor Training Days



So guess where I've been the last couple of days? Yes, on my Powertex tutor training course, along with three other lovely ladies all set to become tutors for their designated areas.


First of all we played with the ivory Powertex.


The mdf shape that I was given was an owl and there was a huge box of embellies to choose from, so as you can see I went off piste with mine (what's new there then!) and went down the skull, cog and Halloween route.


We then started working on the next piece.


This was the next piece, either an angel or a fairy, I chose an angel and the others made fairies.


Here at the end of day one are my three pieces all ready for their colour tomorrow.


Back again for day two and today the sun was shining.


We played with different colouring and layering techniques firstly on the bottle.


Everyone is on a roll now.


Michele popped down to see how we were all doing.


I went for the blue for my angel.


This is a photo of the projects I made taken outside this morning in my garden - love them all.


This is a snippet of my certificate, so it's now official!!


And my absolute special favourite is my fabulous apron which I shall wear with pride - thank you sooooo much.

Can't wait to also share my other news with you, but that will have to wait until nearer the end of the year!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to meet you and share our passion for Powertex. A super two days of creativity at powertex HQ :)

Blog Archive