One day a couple of weeks ago I went al fresco in the garden which helped them dry!
Once completely dry, I added strips of fabric to the edges of the envelopes.
I made some little pillows to create the covers of the book.
Next I quilted them and turned over the edges. I decided to machine quilt them.
I arranged the individual pieces to create the front and back covers.
Then I sewed them together. This is going to be the front.
And this one the back, which is also now all sewn together.
I placed them next to each other and then sewed them together.
Once the covers were completed I went through the pages and added images over addresses etc on the envies.
The completed book, this is the front with the signature now sewn in.
Inside front cover and first page.
A few of the inside pages with images sewn in.
Back page and inside of the back of the fabric cover.
Back cover with the signature sewn in.
And this is the whole book laid out flat showing the front and back fabric covers.
PaperArtsy have a theme of books this time around so I am entering this make.