Sunday 20 August 2017

A Different Fabric Book



I decided to use two whole pieces to create the covers for this book but still used the same method and created a 'pillow', it was just a bigger one!


I chose some images to machine sew onto the front. Once sewn on I decided to add some hand stitching onto some of the pattern on the fabric. 


And this is the back cover done in exactly the same way.


Inside front cover and first page.


I decided to leave the pages inside as they were.


Added a couple of images to cover up some writing.








Last page and inside of the back cover.

I'm entering into the PaperArtsy challenge again with this one.

If you are interested, it's also for sale on my Facebook site.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Love this one Sam, think it's the best yet.

chrissie said...

Another terrific make Sam

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive