Sad, sad day, the last scrapings of my DecoArt media white modeling paste. Good job I have some more on order!!!
I managed to scrape enough out to put through these stencils.
I added white crackle paint to some areas and then covered everything with gesso.
I painted this one with a few colours of DecoArt dazzling metallics, venetian gold, emperor's gold, mink pearl and champagne gold.
Then I rubbed the whole thing over with relic chalky paint and wiped it back and ran over the cogs with champagne ice metallic lustre.
You can still see the shimmer from the dazzling metallic paints.
Next I painted some die cut cogs and an arch in a couple of coats of relic chalky paint and stamped script over them with everlasting chalky paint.
I stamped the Dream On image from my newest Finn set and added some gears for the hair, along with the chipboard cogs, prestuds, washers and gems.
Close up of the metal cogs and clock pieces.
Close up of the cogs, stenciled and chipboard ones.
And finally for more texture, I went over the words with glossy accents.
I used the DecoArt multi surface satin paints on this tag, chartreuse and true blue.
I stamped the main LP image and added a flourish, splats, blots in black stazon and script in olive green stazon.
I painted the two PA chipboard shapes in multi surface satin for the butterfly and serene for the flower shape. Stamped the LP images in black stazon and gave them white cheeks.
Added dots and a few hi-lights with a white posca pen. To bring out the texture I used metallic lustres in turquoise on the chartreuse and emerald on the true blue.
Close up of the chipboard butterfly over the main image.
More texture where the crackle paint was added. I think this would have shown up better if I'd of used some white antiquing cream to hi-light the cracks.
All products are from DecoArt.
I'm also entering these into this weeks PA challenge which is gels and mediums.