I used my new 3" x 5" gelli plate and some stencils to create this page using DecoArt multi surface satin paints and the pink is the Dina Wakley one.
I stamped some Lynne Perrella images in black stazon and some random alphabet letters.
I stuck the A4 page to a piece of 9" x 12" card and coloured the edges with orange and green neon DecoArt Paint.
Then I took my white Posca pen and hi-lighted some of the letters.
Another page based on the James weekend. Lin very kindly lent me this stamp, I love him so had to do a full page of him before he went back. Image is stamped onto various backgrounds in various colours of stazon ink.
And another of the background techniques from the weekend. 3" squares cut from magazine pages, and then shapes punched out and randomly stuck on.
Instead of adding fibers I added netting from the tangerine bag we got today whilst shopping.
I'll be back with more pages as I'm making myself a book.