Over on the PA Blog Liesbeth is back for her second project which you can see here. I pretty much followed her techniques. I went with greens and a crackle stencil for the covers.
Then I added French roast and lots of different colours of treasure gold, olive bronze, aquamarine, indigo and renaissance.
I used the same colours of distress ink for the inside pages.
Added various LP images.
Stencilling with distress inks.
Used a posca pen to hi-light areas. I did try the bleach on the spare side piece, but as you can see, it had no effect.
I still felt the pages needed a little more
So I added script in black stazon
And a LP stamp as a border in timber brown stazon.
Here are all the finished pages joined together before I attached the covers.
And finally the finished book complete with sari ribbon.
I'm also entering into the That's Crafty challenge this week as they are asking to see texture paste in the project.
Over at A Vintage Journey, they would also like to see some texture.