I wanted to play with my new Sara Naumann stamps by PaperArsty.
So decided to make a tag book. I cut 4 tags to different sizes.
This is the full sized #8 one for the back.
I used distress paints through stencils, and brayered on distress stains.
Added various colours of distress inks and more PA stamps from the minis and LB range.
Idea-ology reinforcements and flicks of white Dylusions were added.
And finally I made a piece for the front with a mini tag attached to it.
And this is the tag book put together. You may or may not of noticed that the front piece is now the other way round. I messed up when I was punching the holes!!
PanPastelsUK have an anything goes theme this week.