Still following the brayering technique of day 1 over on the PA blog, I decided to use a whole sheet of card and cut it up as I need 3 Atc's for a swap and the theme is layers. I was also more sparse with the GP and used a more open stencil.
I added stamping in vanilla fresco paint and used aquamarine treasure gold over some of the GP.
Then I added my Hero Arts flower heads with an upside down prestud for the centre. Attached the string with mini staples. Mounted each individual tag onto one piece of card and scored the middle to create a diptych.
And this is it stood up.
I'm also entering into this months Arty Inklings challenge which is Springtime showing texture, some stamping and green.