I'd read about a canvas resist technique using dishwasher rinse aid, which in this case didn't work, but that's because I put the initial layer of paint on way too thick. Anyway after a bit of wetting and drying I ended up with these.
I cut them into squares and played around with stamping on them using stazon and archival. The archival definitely came out on top.
These images were all stamped in archival.
I used the strip of faces from my new TH classics #4 plate, the outer images are stamped in stazon and the middle in archival.
And this one was a bit more tricky as the base colour was black. I stamped the LP image in archival, masked it off and stamped the background image in versamagic cloud white, but it didn't show up too well.
Obviously they all need a bit more work when I decide what to do with them. I'll probably take my white posca pen to them and maybe add some machine sewing, we will see, but that's for another day.