Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 2 - Mixed Media Layering


Day 2 of CC102 was all about T!m's new layering stencils of which I do not own any!!  I improvised and used what I had.  Now down the left I've used the mini ledger but you can't see it as I used antique linen through it.  I put broken china through the mini cubes.


Coloured the background and you can just sort of see parts of the ledger stencil.  I think next time I probably need to put a bit more paint on!!


Added various colours of distress ink and flicked some water over it. You can still just about make out the original stencilling.


And finally went back in with a bit more stencilling.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this one too. I'm really going to have to check out these courses

massofhair said...

Looks like you are enjoying the latest T!m's course. Love this Tag, cool technique :-) x

Marianne said...

Beautiful colors!
xxx Marianne

artwolf2009 said...

what a great background

Lin said...

love the layering Sam great colours!!

chrissie said...

Beautiful colours and great technique

Love Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Lots of fab layers, I love it.

craftimamma said...

Beautiful colours when your tag was finished Sam and lots of gorgeous layers. You can see the ledger stencil quite clearly on the final photo.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Blog Archive