Tuesday 31 July 2012

Moth Fab Cards


I decided to change tact with my Stampotique characters and move from tags to cards, and from Artbars and pan pastels to distress inks.  I masked off a strip on the card, coloured it with 2 shades of green distress ink, spritzed a Hampton Art letters stamp and stamped it into the distress ink. The water on the stamp lifted the distress ink off the card. 


The pieces of green striped paper are hiding little accidents!!!  The images were stamped on to a separate piece of card in versa mark and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  I coloured the images with perfect pearls.  You can't really see on the photo but they really do shimmer.

I haven't added a sentiment yet as I don't know what I'm going to use them for.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I love love love these cards. Beautiful how you used the alphabet and the images heat embossed!
Hugs,
Marianne

Jenny Marples said...

Love what you do with these stamps Sam. You have a real talent for getting the best out of them. Hugs, Buttons x

Sid said...

Fab stuff !!

Blog Archive