Thursday 1 March 2012

New Craft Forum - PaperPlay

I've set up a new craft forum called 'PaperPlay'. I'd love to see you over there to join in with daily chat, challenges and swaps.  It would be great to share what you think of any new craft products and any craft books or magazine you've bought/read recently.  If you think they are worth it and what you've used your new products on.


I'm intending it to be a fun place to hang out, chat and get some swaps going.


Please feel free to come on over and join in the fun.  Hop over to the link below to register.


http://paperplay.freeforums.org

Click on the register button, complete your details and await your activation email.  If you let me know you have registered I can process your account much quicker as I will already know who you are!!  You can email me on sam21@ntlworld.com to let me know.  Also if you have a friend who would like to join to, recommend them and then again I will activate their account asap.  I want to keep the forum as safe as possible by knowing who members are before they join.


Any questions, please leave a comment or come on over and join in and leave your questions in the forum for others to see and answer (if applicable).


Thanks for your support.


Sam xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm up for it Sam - off to join

downrightcrafty said...

great idea will hop over the weekend and come and join you
Kate x

Ann said...

Thanks for the invite Sam - I have a few emails etc to catch up with then I'll be over to register!!....You might know me, LOL xx

PS - Hope you're feeling lot's better now too xx

Sue said...

I'm in :o)

Blog Archive