This tag was run through the big shot using T!m's bricked texture fade. I then blended four colours of pan pastels. I started with the yellow, then applied the orange, applied a bit of the orange extra dark and finally around the edges burnt sienna extra dark.
The background was created using the permanent red extra dark pan pastels and custard dylusions ink spray. I then applied the violet pan pastel through a tando creative cogs stencil.
Again I ran this tag through the big shot using the cuttlebug stylized flowers embossing folder. I then applied the pan pastels, firstly turquiose, then violet and around the edges with ultramarine blue extra dark.