I got a bee in my bonnet late last night and just had to get my panpastels out again and do some stamping. I didn't get too adventurous and just stuck to atc's.
This time I used a piece of cut n dry foam to apply them and this seemed to work well and gave good coverage.
The butterfly and queenie image were coloured in with adirondack pens. I was limited as I only have 6 colours, but I don't have any other colouring pens and won't be getting any either!!! Colouring is not my thing!!
A white pen was used on the giggle and the postcard ones.
The background for the head and crowns was swiped over with the faded jeans distress ink pad.
This time I stamped all the black images with archival ink. On the last couple of sets I posted I used stazon. I don't think there is much in it regarding which is the best to use.