I've been playing with my new distress stains today. For this top one I put the ink on the craft mat and swooshed the tag through the ink. I inked up my splodges stamp with walnut distress stain and stamped with it. I used forest moss to stamp on the left side with a script stamp. I added the cogs and distressed the edges with my paper distresser and edged with walnut stain stain. I finished by adding the fibres.
I did the same with this one and ran it through a cuttlebug embossing folder. I distressed the right hand edge and left it raw. I coloured the image with the blue stains, faded jeans on the left and weathered wood on the right.
I was trying out different tags and this started off as a brown tag. I ran it through the circles embossing folder and used walnut stain distress 'ink' to hi-light the raised area. I added an old used stamp to the bottom corner.
I inked this tag up direct from the bottles and spritzed it with water before drying it off with a heat gun. I inked the script stamp with forest moss stain and stamped the right side of the tag. I ran the left side of the tag through the bark sam poole embossing folder. Again I inked over the raised area with walnut stain distress 'ink'. Added a piece of hessian, an image and a piece of tissue tape.