I've been introduced to scraplings this weekend. They are the leftover piece from cutting a square card (usually 5.5" x 5.5") from an A4 sheet. I used my distress stains to create the background. I stamped the dream image with white eco-friendly paint. The swirls and flourishes are stamped with the stains. Gems and a piece of lace ribbon were added.
I used wild honey and vintage photo on this one and walnut stain for the image as I stamped it with the distress stain and was blown away at how detailed it came out!!
The background is peeled paint and the overstamp is forest moss distress stain. The tree image was stamped in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. The words were stamped in black stazon. The edges were inked with forest moss stain.