Thursday 28 October 2010

Easel Card


It's my sisters birthday tomorrow so I decided to have a go at making an easel card for something a bit different. As you can see, I kept it very simple. I covered the bottom and front panels with the lime and vanilla custard and patina green and butternut background that I'd previous created.  I then stamped the PBS image onto white card and mounted it on to black.  The happy birthday is attached with foam pads to raise it so that the front of the card can be tucked behind it to make it stand up.

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

wow love this Sam stunning and a great first easel
still should enter it into the stampin with the dragon challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Sid said...

Fantastic, love the background !

LazyKay said...

Just done a quick catch up of what you've been up to while I've been away from my computer and WOW what great stuff. LOve the friendly plastic work and your lovely goodies

Not commented on every post but I have admired them all.

TFS

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Neet said...

Love those backgrounds that you did Sam. Must go back on your blog to see them in detail.
Great card - am sure your sister will love it.

JoZart Designs said...

I just love it and i'm sure your sister will too. Your birthdays are so close.
I especially love the green background.
Hugs Jo x

Zoechaos said...

Yum more of that fab effect great card. They are surprisingly easy arn't they? xx Zoe

hazel said...

Gorgeous! Love the background.
xxx Hazel.

Deborah said...

I don't know how you manage to make so much art - and all of it fab. Bet your sister loves this.

Blog Archive