As I didn't realise how far the Eco-line inks went I coloured another piece of fabric with the same colours and again used gesso. I laid various colour co-ordinated fabrics over the top and arrived at this. I sewed on each piece individually using various stitches. The 'THE' letters are free motion stitching where I tried to use my needle as a pen and colour them in. I printed the word live onto a piece of acetate and mounted it onto a piece of card inside one of T!m's frame embellishments. The dream embellishment is one I picked up in Michaels on holiday one year. The cream organza at the top is a circle shape which is kind of fanned and is attached just under the metal frame, so the top and sides are lose and free moving. I added the string of beads onto a piece of thread that was left long from the stitching. The buttons and pin were added. I have left the edges frayed and long threads hanging to give it more of a distressed look rather than clean cut. Jo has given me loads of tips and I hope I am getting there with this piece.
Again, in my opinion it looks so much better IRL.