Saturday 28 August 2010

Alphabet 4 x 4 Swap A - F


I've just joined a fab yahoo group, KCUK and just in the nick of time too as there is a 4 x4 alphabet swap taking place which has just started.  Well A - C is August's theme and then 3 per month after that, so if I post them Tuesday they might just get there on Wednesday. So here are, A for Art, B for Beautiful and C for Crown.


And as I'm going to be slightly late with August's I thought I'd get September's in early!!!  D for Dream, E for Eye and F for Friend. The eye is stamped onto a cd and covered in UTEE with a drizzle of orange 'to die for' added.

I'm hoping they will be ok as this is my first swap with them.  You have to use stamping on your work and no peel offs are allowed - this is my kind of swap!!!!

6 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

And B for beautiful is what they are. Great work and a lovely variety there. Look forward to them arriving.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous FBP's Sam all of them WOW pages and as a set lucky swappers. xx Zoe

Neet said...

Great Sam - now you are making me wish I had joined in.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic Sam! x

JoZart Designs said...

I give them a G for Great and it's also Good that you've joined KCUK. I'll probably be lucky enough to Get at least one of your Gorgeous pages!
love from J for Jo x

LazyKay said...

Hoping they'll be ok!!! Well, they are gorgeous - what a great variety - Ican't pick a favourite from these.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive