This weeks challenge was to make a tag. I used 3 pre-cut tags from balsa wood, with an oval cut out the middle. I sanded them down, covered them with gesso and then applied texture paste. The one on the left I smoothed the paste out, the middle one, I did alternate sections in smooth and rough and the right one I did all rough. Once dry I covered them all in juniper acrylic dabbers. I then added gold metalic acrylic and espresso, I also framed the outsides with espresso. Added the angel images, stamped the one on the left with the CI-Angels word stamp (CI-140) as it was flat so would take the stamping. I stamped the words onto tissue paper and applied them with mod podge. To the middle one I added a couple of pieces of mica again in the flat areas. I added fibres to finish them off.
But then I decided to stick them all together!!!