Wednesday 23 June 2021

Industrial Tin


Look what I came across in my stash whilst looking for something else!


It measures approx 5" x 5".


I ran some sticky silver tape through an embossing folder and stuck it on the lid and sides of the tin.


Then I completely covered it in black powertex and wiped it back before it totally dried.  I used the wiped off powertex on another project.


And I did the sides as well.


I pulled out a few resin pieces and laid them out.


I coloured them with brass treasure gold and mounted them on the lid of the tin.


From a slightly different view.


I wanted to cover the label up on the back as I couldn't get it off, so I stuck an old advert over it to hide it.


And I simply cut a couple of pieces of paper to size and stuck them inside.  I did think about decorating the insides but then I wouldn't be able to put anything in there, so I just stuck with the papers.


And just to show that the lid does close.

#rusteffects #powertex #upcyclingchallenge

No comments:

Blog Archive